Are you ready to work for a firm with established clients?
Do you want to continue your career as an CPA or EA in a fulfilling environment?
Are you looking for inspiration everyday when you come to work?
Join our team!
We are currently hiring for a Full Time Certified Public Accountant whose primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations (both C & S), non-profits, estates and trusts
- Researching Federal and State Tax Laws and Regulations to provide Tax Guidance
- Providing Tax planning for individuals, closely held businesses, and corporations
- Creating and Dissolving tax entities at the Federal and State level by filing Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Dissolution, and EIN registrations
- Representing individuals and businesses during Federal and State government audits
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities for the firm based on a client’s needs
- Creating Audited Financial Statements
- Peer Reviews
Required Competencies and Qualifications
- Applicants must possess a BS degree in Accounting or related field from an accredited University and a current CPA License along with at least 4 years experience in tax preparation
- Must possess strong communication and analytical skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to client’s needs
- Must have the ability to communicate both verbally and written, be technically competent, self-motivated and reliable to anticipate needs of clients
- Must be able to use online tax research resources, understand the research process, and utilize tax efficiency consulting techniques
- Experience with QuickBooks and Drake tax software
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Competencies and Qualifications
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
- Is a detail oriented individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year