1. Can I pick and choose which reports I want you to create?
– Absolutely! We have a variety of reports that are available to you, and we will advise you on the reports that will be the most beneficial for your business.
2. How often can bank reconciliation be done?
– Bank Reconciliation is done on a monthly basis for most clients. If you have a larger company and need something more frequent, give us a call to discuss your situation.
3. How do I initiate a project?
– You may contact us by phone at (410) 298-0300 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment so that we may discuss your needs and the next steps.
4. How will I send work/information to you?
– If you are already a Waddy bookkeeping client, we can login directly to your online bank account to download your data. Otherwise, you can email us a secure copy of your bank account statements or excel spreadsheets, and we do the rest.
5. I need a Net Worth statement created for my bonding agency. Can you help?
– Yes. We can generate a Net Worth statement by asking you specific questions about your assets and liabilities. We also have direct access to the Multiple Listing Service, so we can tell you an approximate value of your home.
6. How long does it take to get reports returned to me?
– Some reports can be generated by the next business day. Other, more complex reports may take longer to create. The sooner you provide us with the information we are requesting, the quicker we can compile and return your report. We will provide you with an estimated delivery date when we receive your information.
7. How do you guarantee the security of my data?
– All of your data is secured in our private, firewalled servers. Access to your data is only available to specific Waddy employees who have been prescreened and security tested.
8. How are payments handled?
– Payments can be drafted each month directly from your bank account, credit or debit card. Depending on your preference, you may also pay by check.
9. What sized businesses does Waddy work with? Is my business too small?
– We work with businesses of all sizes from one-person contractors to larger corporations with multiple employees.
10. What sets Waddy apart from other financial reporting services?
– Our financial statements are always reviewed for accuracy and content to ensure the details are relevant to the requesting party. For example, if a mortgage company is requesting a financial statement, the report should be formatted differently than those prepared for a taxing authority or a bank lender. We thoroughly review each report to ensure the proper statement is created for the proper use.